We need a small REST API called randock-api, with just one endpoint: Given a Twitter username and a number N, returns a JSON response with user’s last N tweets in uppercase.
- Feel free to use any frameworks or libraries you may need, even to communicate with Twitter.
- If you want to use a framework, take into account that we use Symfony4 for PHP projects.
- Your application should not save anything to MySQL or to any other relational DB.
- Improve your application’s speed by using a cache.
We like clean code:
- Code tested with unit-testing and integration testing.
- Usage of architectures and paradigms like Hexagonal Architecture and DDD.
- Usage of design patterns.
- Show off!
Send your application in a compressed file (ZIP, RAR…) and add a small README with:
- Introduction to the technologies, architecture and design patterns you’ve used.
- Problems you’ve run into.
- Time you’ve spent completing this test. (Don’t worry even if you think it’s a lot, or not too much.
Send result or a link to repo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and good luck!